Become a Member
Help Local animals and give them the second chance they deserve
Benefits of Being a Member of OHS
The benefits of being a member of OHS, include the opportunity to:
- Belong to and support an organization that works to help save lives of local animals and support people in our community who face financial barriers.
- Influence and support OHS bids for grants to sustain our programs and services. The more members we have, the greater impact our grant applications will receive when assessed.
- Support a local society whose work in the community you believe to be valuable and important.
- Demonstrate to others (potential employers, local communities, etc.) your interest in community involvement and your willingness to dedicate your time and energies towards local not-for-profit organizations.
- Provide input about the direction of OHS programs and services.
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting held in May each year.
- Be eligible to become a Board Member
How We Help
OHS has three main programs to support our local animals and local people in our communities.
Our Rescue Program serves local lost, abandoned, and feral animals by capturing them and ensuring they receive all necessary medical attention needed.
Our Pet Assistance Program serves our local animals and local people who face income barriers to ensure their pets receive basic medical attention needed. Much of the support we provide is for low income spay and neuter services.
Our Foster and Adoption Programs serve our local animals to ensure they receive a safe, loving new home when ready!
Who We Are and What We Do
We are local people helping local animals.
We are a passionate, dedicated team of volunteers working together to save lives and end the suffering of local animals in our community.
Established in 1996, OHS has been rescuing animals and providing spay and neuter services to help with pet overpopulation.
Since inception, OHS has spayed or neutered more than 27,000 animals and last year we helped more than 1,500 local animals in need.
Strong Society membership shows support for our cause. Sign up today!
To become an OHS Society Member:
Complete the membership / renewal form and pay the $10 annual membership fee or $100 to become a lifetime member.
Print and complete the membership form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the button below and choose Annual ($10) or Lifetime ($100) Membership from the drop down Fund menu, then receive confirmation of your membership and tax deductible receipt to your email address.
Already a member? Click the button below to renew your membership: